- ENVIRONMENTAL - OCEAN REGENERATION
- FOOD SUPPLIES - SOIL REJUVENATION
- HEALTH and HEALING - NATURAL REMEDIES
- ALTERNATIVE PROPULSION SYSTEMS - COSMIC ENERGY
.....REVOLUTION in the AIR
.....BARGING DOWN THE RIVER
- HEALING THE LAND
- "FEED MY SHEEP"
- QUEEN OF THE SEA
Visit the SUMMARY of publicized Project Business Plans
"Dolphins at the Beach" © by Mike Pitts, 2003
1. ENVIRONMENTAL - OCEAN REGENERATION
The pollution of the oceans, coastal and inland waters can be reversed by relatively simple means - such as an extra electron added to H2O, as successfully demonstrated in Turkey in 2002, although elimination of the actual sources of pollution must be realised before complete reversal of a situation can be achieved. This process can be used effectively for one-time disasters such as oil-spills, including cleaning contaminants from sea birds and other ocean life, as well as for long term corrective treatment over large areas without any negative side-effects.
Laboratories would be set up both onshore, for continuous clean-up operations inland, and at sea (on self-propelled barges or small ships) in locations worldwide, and which could respond to emergencies such as oil spills in their area. These vessels would enable water to be taken in continuously and converted to structured water before being ejected from the stern of the ship. An additional benefit: this would help resuscitate the fishing industry and increase the world's food supplies; an important contribution at this critical time in world history with some possible upheavals due to Earth Changes.2. ENHANCEMENT of WORLD FOOD SUPPLIES
Through overburdening the soil with chemical fertilizers and herbicides, much of our arable land has been destroyed. As crops diminished year after year, the application of chemicals was increased, destroying the tilth of the soil and polluting aquifers with salt residues. Energization of the soil was used successfully in California in the '50s, but suppressed by the agri-chemical/banking cartel who saw danger to their profit-taking and control over farming. In view of the time that has since passed, it is proposed that farms be acquired and operated as model farms, where grain, vegetables and herbs would be grown, as well as orchards. It would take up to one year, or growing season, to confirm and demonstrate the benefits of this procedure. Thereafter lecturers would promote the system worldwide with the help of video-film. Instructors would be trained to help farmers in the setup of aerial systems. Edgar Cayce predicted long ago that the Prairies would have to feed the world (perhaps he foresaw our plan!), so we have concentrated upon restoring the soils initially in this area (Alberta - Saskatchewan - Manitoba).
The energization system consists of a ONE-TIME installation of antenna and underground circuits, similar to that used by an AM Radio Station, requiring no subsequent maintenance other than an application of rock-dust once every seven years. The operation would include initial natural detoxification of the soil. This system would:
a) Increase crop yield by five- to ten-foldThis has been included in the Business Plan "Earth Stewards" which can be seen at http://ca.geocities.com/earth_stewards/. A similar plan can be found at "Feed My Sheep", which can be found at http://agriculture.insights2.org/.
b) Eliminate the need for herbicides and inorganic fertilizers
c) Increase the nutritional value of the crop
d) Protect crops from weather extremes, such as freezing
e) Enable 'old' trees in orchards to be rejuvenated rather than replaced by new stock
f) Significantly benefit livestock and wildlife, as a by-product
g) Help prevent the spread of sand dunes threatening to take over arable lands
3. HEALTH and HEALING: NATURAL REMEDIES
This proposal, (LABORATORY THREE - published 2006 07 06), calls for the establishment of laboratories to create essential, safe, natural remedies for hospital as well as general use, and includes well-tried formulae in our possession, but suppressed by the Pharmaceutical/Banking Cartel. Allopathic doctors as well as alternative health practitioners (and the general public itself) would have ready access to these remedies, as they have no side-effects, and the demand should rise dramatically as the general populace realises just how effective such remedies can be.
Products would most likely include:
(i) Various formulae based on mitochondria will be found especially invaluable in hospitals and clinics, but will also be made available to the general public. Its use should reduce the length of hospital stays, and aid in rapid recovery from surgery or any viral or bacterial disease.
(ii) A celebrated herbal healing ointment, originating in England about 100 years ago, but suppressed by the pharmaceutical industry until only two (independent) outlets remain world-wide.
(iii) Other natural and herbal remedies as well as beverages which enhance the immune system and are unavailable in North America, and in some cases not available anywhere else in the world at the present time.
4. ALTERNATIVE PROPULSION SYSTEMS - OXYGEN AS FUEL and COSMIC ENERGY
One project involves developing environmentally-friendly sources of energy - engines using oxygen as fuel, extracting it from H2O and (in the case of marine use) returning the water to the sea through the air, where it would be replenished by picking up oxygen on its return journey, thereby effecting a completely renewable resource. It is known that our government has produced such engines for aircraft use (sucking oxygen out of the atmosphere), but our emphasis has been on the major users of fossil fuels on land and sea. Engines using water as fuel have already passed production stage and are used in some motor vehicles or small boats. Concentrating upon marine engines would offer a tremendous reduction in the use of diesel fuel and effect very attractive cost reductions for the transportation industry.
Our research shows that self-propelled barges [see Barging Down the River at http://geocities.com/bargeproject/] are the most efficient means of transporting goods, therefore the elimination of the cost of diesel would make this even more attractive and hopefully the benefits would be passed on to the consumer. The proximity of water makes this the most obvious starting point. The carriage of passengers is most effective by rail or bus, depending upon the attributes of the country, and both are currently leading contributors to air pollution and consequent ill-health. Here, water would have to be carried, as is fossil fuel today. Removing this source of pollution would be a major contribution to well-being.
However, even more important will be the extraction of cosmic energy from the air itself or anti-gravity propulsion, as will be used in the following project:
The Project "REVOLUTION IN THE AIR" constitutes an unparalleled industrial revolution, making all jet aircraft and current international airports out-of-date overnight -There will be opportunities to fund specific space-ports as well as manufacturing facilities. Write to us by E-MAIL if you would like to participate either by funding or actually working with us in one or other of the various divisions (everything from engineering to teaching to flight attendants).
by eliminating fossil fuels in the air this becomes one of the most important ENVIRONMENTAL projects of our time. by manufacturing spacecraft of the "saucer" type for transportation of passengers and cargo, at a fraction of current costs, this project throws a lifeline to the airlines of the world, who are currently in financial straits, even bankruptcy, and will revitalize the aviation industry as a whole the creation of space-ports to replace airports, eliminating the need for runways - which often extend to 12,000 feet in length, could return large areas of real estate for agricultural, wetland or residential use. fast and reliable service at low cost will boost air travel by convincing more passengers to take to the air, with space-ports being built in resort locations hitherto unreachable by jet aircraft.
Design and construction will be taught by those who previously provided information to NASA - extraterrestrial sources.
A similar MARINE PROPULSION Project is almost complete but has not yet been published on the Internet. Again using cosmic energy for propulsion, it is anticipated that the usual directional systems and stabilizers will not be required as ET technologies will be utilised and the vessel will be stable under the most severe weather conditions. An ocean liner cruising the world with a permanent complement of suite owners, together with the usual casual passengers, but also including a school caring for both intellectually advanced students, and orphaned or disadvantaged children from a variety of countries who will be rehabilitated onboard at no charge.
5. HEALING THE LAND The object of this project is to assemble teams of knowledgeable and spiritual telepaths and dowsers to enable the spirits of those who lost their lives in past battles, wars, ethnic cleansings and other atrocities to move on to higher vibrations, thereby removing the sadness and the darkness from the valleys of sorrow, releasing the dark clouds of negative emotions in the grids above the lands that have been soaked in their blood, and at the same time bringing Peace to the Land and enabling the Earth to be fruitful once more. In other words, there are many places on this Earth where in the past (distant or not-so-distant) there have been bloody battles and horrific negative actions that have caused the lands to be imbued with despair, sorrow, anguish, anger and other negative emotions, which have remained there to this day, causing the soil itself to be infertile, or minimally fertile. The correction of these negative frequencies will allow the soil to be fruitful once more and ease the shortage of food in general.
6. FEED MY SHEEP The MOBILE KITCHEN is Part TWO of "FEED MY SHEEP" - FEEDING THE HOMELESS. There are several stages to this project. One was to establish metropolitan kitchens from which vans would deliver meals to the homeless and disadvantaged in the downtown core of major cities. Although the Businesss Plan is complete, it has not yet been published on the internet. A further stage is to provide central accommodation where the homeless could be treated for health problems, then retrained to enter the workforce.
7. QUEEN OF THE SEA The Business Plan for this project has NOT been published on the internet on account of the details given of the targeted ocean liner. The plan will have to be modified slightly as marine conditions will not permit ships to ply the ocean for about two years after the announcement. However, it may facilitate the acquisition of such a vessel which could be maintained in sheltered waters until it is again safe to travel the oceans. The purpose in brief was to convert an existing ocean liner to provide condominiums on three floors, a school for disadvantaged or orphan children on two floors, a boarding school on a further floor, plus several floors for the usual casual passengers, and equipped with an advanced holistic spa/hospital. The ship would make trips around the world, according to season, and be an educational adventure for both children and adults.
RETURN to Contents Page © Copyright August 2008 E-mail Contact